"To become a School of Islamic Economics that excels in the Development of Sharia Economics and Financial Institutions at the National Level in 2020 "
1. To organize an excellent higher education which is nationally competitive and relevant to the community development (stakeholders).
2. To become a center for study, research and development of Islamic economics and Islamic financial institution.
3. To become a center for information and publication of Islamic economic literature and Islamic financial institutions.
4. To shape academicians into professionals and have a virtuous character (akhlak al-karimah).
1. To create an excellent institution and study programs for the development of Islamic economics that meets the need of the community.
2. To develop infrastructures and supportive academic condition for the implementation of the Tri Dharma of higher education.
3. To realize and integrate the use of information and communication technology in improving service quality and good governance.
4. To create equity and expand public access to Islamic economics education.
5. To produce skillful graduates.
6. To strengthen the position and image of the institution within the stakeholders of the Islamic economy.
D. STRATEGIC GOALS
1. Obtaining the best accreditation rating from the national accreditation agency
2. Increasing the number of educational programs.
3. Increasing the culture and quality of research, community service and scientific publications.
4. Increasing the skills of graduates to compete at the national level
5. Implementing good governance.
6. Increasing cooperation at the national and international levels.
7. Increasing the number of students and shaping student character.
8. Increasing infrastructures and financial resources of the institution.
Enlighten Your Future Through Islamic Economics